|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2013 09:22 AM EST||
LONDON, Dec. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
Requirement to Comply with Calibration Accreditation Standards will Drive Growth
This research service analyzes the calibration and repair services market in India, which comprises of services provided by OEMs, third-party service providers, government laboratories, and in-house laboratories. It covers the electro-technical, mechanical, thermal, and fluid flow/optical segments. It features revenue forecasts for the total market as well as each segment, besides analyzing the market from by end user and parameter. A detailed market share analysis by revenue of the leading service providers is also supplied at the country and regional level.
• The calibration and repair services market in India generated a revenue of $X million in 2012, and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X percent from 2012 to 2019.
• Electro-technical calibration and repair is the largest segment in the market. In 2012, it was valued at $X million and represented X percent of the total market.
• Providers of calibration and repair services can be categorized into third-party service providers, OEMs, government laboratories, and in-house laboratories.
• Competition is very tough in this market, as small service providers offer rates that are unfeasible for larger service providers to compete with.
• Growth opportunities for the market are promisingly high, as industry growth is expected to drive demand for calibration and repair services.
• Competitors adopt strategies such as the provision of onsite calibration services, reduction of turnaround time (TAT), leverage of their market expertise, and modernized facilities to retain their position in the market.
1. The desire for domain expertise and quality has started thriving and will probably continue to grow among consumers and end-user industries.
2. Facilities for high-end and master instrument calibration are inadequate in India. The service market requires such facilities in the country.
3. The market is highly competitive, and new laboratories enter the market frequently.
4. Customers want to get their instruments calibrated from laboratories accredited by NABL.
5. Third-party calibration laboratories do not have the expertise to repair. Customers prefer OEMs for their repair services.
• This study analyzes the calibration and repair services market in India. It covers the growth and restraining factors and the resulting market prospects.
• The base year for the study is 2012. The historical period is from 2009 to 2011 while the revenue and growth rates are predicted till 2019.
• The calibration and repair service market in India consists of the following four segments:
oFluid flow/optical segment
• The service providers for this market can be divided into four types: third-party service providers (TSP), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), government laboratories, and in-house laboratories.
• The end-user industries for the calibration and repair service market include electronics manufacturing (computing, semiconductors, and consumer electronics), communications, aerospace and defense, industrial and automotive, and others (medical, pharmaceutical, infrastructure, and education).
• The values are in US dollars, with the exchange rate of $1 = ? applied at the time of research.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the calibration and repair services market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• What are the factors driving the growth of the market? What are the restraints?
• What do the consumers and end-user industries expect from the service providers, going forward?
• What does the competitive landscape look like?
• Which of the regions and end-user markets represent the most growth opportunities for calibration and repair services in India?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Calibration and Repair Services Market
• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
• Forecast and Trends
• Market Share and Competitive Analysis
• Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. CEO's 360-Degree Perspective
5. Segment Breakdown
6. Electro-Technical Segment Breakdown
7. Mechanical Segment Breakdown
8. Thermal Segment Breakdown
9. Fluid Flow/Optical Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
Read the full report:
Calibration and Repair Services Market in India