|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 12/31/13 -- Usablenet, a global technology leader for customer engagement and mobile partner for many premier retail, travel, energy and corporate brands around the world, was named in Forrester Research, Inc.'s The Forrester Wave: Mobile Commerce Solution Providers, Q4 2013, which identifies the "10 most significant providers of mobile commerce solutions".(1)
According to the report, "existing mobile commerce solutions have served their purpose well, but scalability, performance, and flexibility concerns are intensifying".(2) The Forrester Wave states that today's mobile commerce solution providers have four core "competency traits":(3)
- An obsession for mobile commerce trends and metrics.
- A continually evolving, common platform on which they support all of their clients.
- They are fast to adopt and bring to market new device capabilities.
- They have a portfolio of prebuilt commerce modules.
"Our growth and longevity are fueled by the strategic partnerships we have with our clients across a wide range of industries," said Carin van Vuuren, Chief Marketing Officer of Usablenet. "We have been at the forefront of mobile innovation since the emergence of the mobile web, by offering strategic guidance to top brands around the world. Today, our technology platform supports clients at every stage of their mobile evolution by leveraging the latest technologies such as web services and HTML5 to create unique experiences on mobile, tablets, apps and kiosks."
Today Usablenet has more than 400 customers worldwide, including Marks & Spencer, Aeropostale, J Crew, Tesco, CVS Caremark, Hilton, Ritz Carlton, Dell, British Airways and FedEx. We are proud to partner with many mid-market and large enterprise companies to guide their mobile strategy and create unique mobile experiences that add value to their business. The Usablenet platform currently supports over 500 mobile implementations, delivering more than 100 million pages per day across 220 countries.
Usablenet is a global technology leader for mobile and multi-channel customer engagement. Usablenet's powerful platform enables leading companies in all sectors to create compelling experiences for their customers across multiple channels, including mobile, tablet, social, and in-store kiosks. Usablenet customers include J. Crew, Aeropostale, Marks & Spencer, Delta, Dell, ShopHQ and FedEx. Founded in 2000, Usablenet is a private company headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Italy and London. For more information, visit us at http://www.usablenet.com or on Twitter @Usablenet.
(1) Forrester, "The Forrester Wave: Mobile Commerce Solutions Providers, Q4 2013", by Peter Sheldon, December 27 2013
(2) Forrester, "The Forrester Wave: Mobile Commerce Solutions Providers, Q4 2013", by Peter Sheldon, December 27 2013
(3) Forrester, "The Forrester Wave: Mobile Commerce Solutions Providers, Q4 2013", by Peter Sheldon, December 27 2013
LaunchSquad for Usablenet