|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2014 07:57 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rcpzc/2013_2014) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "2013 - 2014 Mobile Banking Vendor Scorecard: Vendors Segment Offerings Into Standard And Custom Solutions" to their offering.
Mobile banking adoption is increasing rapidly, with 45% of mobile consumers using mobile banking in the past 90 days. The importance of the mobile channel to future growth cannot be overstated as 71% of consumers using mobile banking believe that online or mobile banking is sufficient for their banking needs. With 100% of the top 25 banks now offering mobile banking, vendors are turning greater attention to mid-size and smaller banks and credit unions.
In this fourth annual review, Javelin provides a highly detailed, competitive analysis and ranking of 11 leading mobile banking providers. With the continuing maturation of the channel, vendors are now segmenting their offerings and therefore a detailed, comparison of eight standardized, out-of-the-box solutions and eight- higher-end, customizable solutions are provided.
Intended for both institutions and vendors, this report can be used as a strategic guideline for institutions developing their mobile strategy and/or selecting a vendor. For vendors, this report includes evidence-based guidelines, strategies and tactics for building out a vision and a solution that can move successfully into the future.
- What are key criteria financial institutions should consider when developing a mobile banking strategy?
- Which vendors have the best mobile banking solutions in the industry?
- How have vendors changed their practices in 2013 and why?
- Which practices have been widely adopted by vendors, and which practices should be adopted?
- Where is the industry heading? What are best practices for the future?
- Which operating systems do vendors need to support and why?
- Which vendor offers the best standard, out-of-the-box solution?
- Which vendor offers the best higher-end, customizable solution?
- Which is the best-in-class mobile banking vendor for 2013-2014?
- ACI Worldwide
- D3 Banking
- Digital Insight
- Jacky Henry & Associates
- Kony, Inc.
- Malauzai Software
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rcpzc/2013_2014
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.