|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2014 09:33 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jht9sm/hosted_unified) has announced the addition of the "Hosted Unified Communications (UC) Market in India - Fiscal Year 2013" report to their offering.
Unified communications (UC) technologies adoption in India is set to change with adjustments in India's telecom policy. The segments of the market researched and covered in this market insight are hosted services for audio, video, Web conferencing, call center, email, and voice. The market verticals covered include government; Internet technology (IT) services; banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); media, retail; and manufacturing. Revenue forecasts are for years 2013 and 2019.
- Market insight provides an analysis of the hosted UC market in India for fiscal year (FY) 2013 (April 2012 to March 2013).
- It analyzes the market trends, vendor performance, and vertical market splits for India.
- The hosted UC market is segmented into audio conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, hosted contact center applications, hosted voice, and hosted email domains.
- Enterprises prefer to host UC solutions, rather than having on-premise solutions due to the lower investment needed for infrastructure and installments, lack of expertise with the in-house IT teams, and increased flexibility depending on usage and requirements.
- The audio conferencing market is becoming highly commoditized with falling call rates and high adoption rates, especially among the large enterprises.
- The managed video conferencing space is expected to witness a slowdown in the coming fiscal year. The slowdown is a result of customers' unwillingness to spend due to the economic downturn, and customers' willingness to evaluate software-based VC solutions.
- The small and medium businesses (SMB) segment is adopting HCC at a rapid pace and partnerships between OEMs and SPs are expected to be formed to tap into this segment.
- The hosted-voice market revenue share is the largest, being the most basic necessity for communication and highly used by the SMB segment.
- The hosted email is growing at a rapid pace in India. Service providers are aggressively targeting the SMB, which is more likely to adopt this solution by slashing prices and offering more storage.
- The current telecom policy in India, which does not allow the mixing of time-division multiplexing (TDM) and Internet protocol (IP), is being reviewed and is expected to be changed shortly to allow TDM and IP mixing. Once this policy has been implemented, it is expected to make drastic changes in the market with lower call rates- especially for international prices- and better voice quality.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Forecasts and Trends
4. Competitive Analysis
5. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jht9sm/hosted_unified
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.