|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2014 01:30 PM EST||
SANTA BARBARA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/02/14 -- Green Hills Software, the largest independent vendor of embedded and mobile virtualization solutions, will be unveiling its latest products and technology for safe and secure mobile and automotive electronics at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), January 7 - 10, 2014; the Consumer Telematics Show (CTS), January 6, 2014; and the GENIVI CES Showcase, January 6 - 8, 2014. Green Hills Software will be demonstrating its broad portfolio of forward-thinking technologies at these hotspots through the week:
At Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Green Hills Software Hospitality Suite (Venetian Hotel) - personalized demonstrations and private meeting area
- Abalta Technologies - WEBLINK Smartphone Application Integration Solutions for Connected Car/Vehicle Head Unit
- Altia - DeepScreen advanced 3D cluster graphics safely consolidated with Android IVI Multimedia Guest OS on INTEGRITY® Multivisor secure virtualization platform and a single Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 platform
- Crank Software - Storyboard Embedded Engine advanced 3D cluster graphics on INTEGRITY RTOS and the Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 platform
- Cinemo - Media Engine on INTEGRITY RTOS and the Freescale i.MX6 platform
- Elektrobit - EB GUIDE advanced GPU-accelerated cluster graphics on INTEGRITY RTOS and the Freescale Vybrid platform
- Freescale Semiconductor - Advanced multimedia and 3D graphics demos on INTEGRITY RTOS and the i.MX6 and Vybrid platforms
- Obigo - HTML5 IVI + Cluster safe, secure, scalable consolidation on INTEGRITY RTOS and INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform on the Freescale i.MX6 platform
- Renesas - 3D digital instrument cluster running on INTEGRITY RTOS and the Renesas R-CAR2
- Rightware - Kanzi advanced 3D cluster graphics on INTEGRITY RTOS and the Freescale i.MX6 platform
- Secure mobile devices running INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform on the latest smartphones and tablets
- Texas Instruments - Dual screen, safe, reliable consolidation of the latest Android Multimedia Infotainment OS with real-time 3D media-enabled instrument cluster on INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform and the Jacinto 6 OMAP platform
- Texas Instruments Village (LVCC North Hall N115-119) - Groundbreaking Green Hills automotive demonstrations on the Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 OMAP platform
- Safe, reliable Android-based Infotainment Head Unit and Real-time 3D Cluster Consolidation on a single Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 powered by INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform and running 3D digital instrument cluster graphics from Altia
To request a personalized meeting, please make reservations here: http://www.ghs.com/events/CES_2014_mtg_req.php
At Consumer Telematics Show (CTS)
Green Hills Software will present and exhibit in booth #7 at the CTS conference, January 6, 2014, in the Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas.
At 5:00pm - Green Hills Software CTO David Kleidermacher will present:
AutoLinux: The Future of Linux in Vehicles
- Open source flexibility, powerful middleware frameworks and consumer device ubiquity are keys to center stack designs
- Which methods will enable driver safety and system security across Linux-based automotive systems?
- Amplify the options for integrating car-friendly software frameworks, app stores, and mobile phone content for the consumer's ultimate gain
- What are the emerging trends? Looking at multicore processors, GPUs, virtualization and ultra-speed wireless networks that qualify the practical deployment of Linux in automotive electronics
From 8:30am - 6:00pm, Green Hills Software will demonstrate:
- Dual-screen, safe, reliable consolidation of the latest Android Multimedia Infotainment OS with real-time 3D media-enabled instrument cluster on INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform and the Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 OMAP platform
- The next generation of trusted mobile platforms, these commercially available standard platforms feature the industry-leading INTEGRITY Multivisor secure virtualization platform, running on the latest smartphones and tablets
At the GENIVI Showcase
On January 6 - 8, 2014 from 6:00pm - 8:30pm at the Trump Hotel, Green Hills Software will demonstrate Scalable IVI Solutions on the Freescale i.MX6 processor showing the safe reliable combination of an HTML5-based GENIVI Linux-compliant head unit with real-time safety-critical HTML5-based cluster functions through the use of the INTEGRITY RTOS and the Obigo HTML5 web browser.
For additional information, please go to our website at http://www.ghs.com/events/CES_2014.html
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent vendor of embedded development solutions. In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, INTEGRITY and Multivisor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Green Hills Software