|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2014 02:54 PM EST||
HONG KONG, Jan. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Azustar www.azustar.com, a leading mobile accessories brand announced today their new SOLObeatsTM – the ultra portable high audio quality wireless speaker at CES, held January 7 – 10, 2014 in Las Vegas.
Priced at $69, the new SOLObeatsTM is a new high quality and long lasting wireless portable speaker with remarkably clear audio performance that allows users to stream music from Bluetooth devices supporting remote control AVCRP and A2DP profiles. It features a quality bass speaker despite its small size which streams music loud and clear, and comes in white and black colors.
UNIQUE AIR BASS TUBE DELIVERED SUPERIOR SOUND BASS
- Enjoy music wirelessly for up to approximately 10 hours* from any Bluetooth devices
- Don't let size fool you, the SOLObeats deliver high performance sound bass despite it small size.
- Chat for up to approximately 20 hours* for hand free conference call which includes noise/echo canceling DSP technologies.
- Speaker's battery status indicator on selected IOS devices.
- Amazing stand-by of up to approximately 25 days.
- Latest Bluetooth technologies 4.0
- Low-prized: SOLObeats is $69 only.
For more information, please visit Azustar at 2014 International CES, LHV ILouge Pavilion Booth #60014 or visit azustar.com
The Azustar brand was founded to create innovative and yet user-friendly wireless accessories for modern smart living. Azustar aims to provide unique mobility solutions for contemporary and progressive lifestyle technologies such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, outdoors and at home. Azustar shares, "We look forward in guiding our consumers to enjoy a mobility lifestyle, and serve them with our uncompromising quality, innovative, and easy living experience through all the different product series."
Azustar launched the famous water resistance Rocktube 2000 at CES 2013 features include splash and dust proof, portable battery charging capabilities and all with Bluetooth Wireless Technology.
Note * may vary due to user's operation model and Bluetooth Device setting