|By Business Wire||
|January 6, 2014 04:43 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrsldx/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Oscilloscopes Market in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
The oscilloscopes market is the largest and fastest-growing product category in the general purpose test equipment industry. Although a global developed market, the Asia Pacific is the largest market for oscilloscopes.
In this study, key industry challenges, drivers, and restraints pertaining to the Asia Pacific region are identified and discussed. It also features details on market size, future growth, and market shares in key countries such as China and India. The base year for the analysis is 2012 with the forecast period ending in 2019. A detailed market share analysis is included, identifying the companies expected to gain share against their competitors during the forecast period.
This market includes all types of oscilloscopes including:
- Traditional oscilloscopes, including real-time and sampling
- Software-defined oscilloscopes
Traditional oscilloscopes are in the box form factor while software-defined oscilloscopes based on VME eXtension for instrumentation (VXI), PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI); or they are PC-based.
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. Proliferation and increasing complexity of electronics in the communications, automotive, consumer and industrial electronics, and defense industries drive demand for oscilloscopes in Asia-Pacific.
2. R&D activity is growing in the region due to the globalization of R&D and increasing spending in Asian countries (especially China).
3. Due to high labor costs in China, foreign direct investments (FDI) are coming to southeastern Asian countries, spurring opportunities for oscilloscopes vendors in this part of the region.
4. The rise of local demand for a variety of products involving electronics in the region is expected to sustain demand for oscilloscopes in Asia-Pacific in the long term.
5. From a competitive perspective, leaders are facing greater competition from homegrown companies, such as RIGOL Technologies in Asia-Pacific, than any other region of the world.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Oscilloscopes Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrsldx/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.