|By Business Wire||
|January 6, 2014 04:30 PM EST||
HDMI Licensing, LLC:
|What:||HDMI Techzone at the 2014 International CES|
Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014
Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014
Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014
Friday, Jan. 10, 2014
(10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
(9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
(9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
(9 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST)
South Hall 1 - Booth No. 21824
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV
- 4K @ 60 (2160p) – Four times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution for the ultimate video experience.
- Dual View – Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen.
HDMI Adopters exhibiting in the Techzone include:
- Dongguan Kechenda
- Measy Technology (HK) Ltd.
- Ningbo Hentek Dragon Electronics
- Quantum Data Inc.
- Rohde & Shwarz
- Shenzhen East-Toptech Electronic Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Shunxun Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tera Grand Corporation
- Wiretek International Investment Ltd.
- Zhongshan Sinseader Electronic Co., Ltd.
To schedule a meeting with HDMI Licensing, please contact: [email protected].
About HDMI Licensing, LLC
HDMI Licensing, LLC is the agent appointed by the HDMI Forum to license Version 2.0 of the HDMI Specification and is the agent appointed by the HDMI Founders to license all earlier HDMI Specifications. The HDMI Specification combines uncompressed high-definition video, multi-channel audio, and data in a single digital interface to provide crystal-clear digital quality over a single cable. HDMI Licensing, LLC provides marketing, promotional, licensing and administrative services, as well as education on the benefits of the HDMI Specification to adopters, retailers, and consumers. HDMI Licensing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Image, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIMG). For more information about the HDMI Specification, please visit www.hdmi.org.
HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.