|By Marketwired .||
|January 6, 2014 06:00 PM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA and LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 01/06/14 --
Core News Facts:
- EasilyDo, a smart personal assistant app that makes sure you never miss anything and gets things done, today announced a content partnership with Samsung in which Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO tablet owners will have access to the Pro version of the app free of charge for the next three months.
- This news comes on the heels of the September release of EasilyDo Pro which was made available for the Samsung Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Note III and Galaxy Note 10.1, showcasing Samsung's recognition that EasilyDo is an essential app for all of their devices.
- Samsung's leadership in the Android tablet market offers an opportunity for EasilyDo to exclusively reach a new set of enthusiastic users as it continues to be the sole personal assistant app available for tablet devices.
- EasilyDo suggests relevant actions based on various user connections such as calendars, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, multiple email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Exchange) and other apps like Evernote, Fandango and Eventbrite. The Pro version takes these actions a step further, for example, by providing faster management of duplicate contacts.
- Utilizing Samsung's MultiWindow and Air View features, EasilyDo Pro promotes productivity and efficiency on a large, clear screen, all with the swipe of an S Pen.
- Since launching in December 2012, EasilyDo has identified 100 million tasks and completed more than 50 million actions, saving people nearly 48 years of cumulative time.
- Download EasilyDo Pro today from the Samsung App Store.
Mikael Berner, CEO and co-founder of EasilyDo
"Today's announcement marks a clear and valuable milestone in EasilyDo's relationship with the leading Android tablet provider. Samsung continues to prioritize productivity features in their new devices and we're pleased to be a part of that momentum as EasilyDo fans are connecting with our app across all mobile devices."
Curtis Sasaki, SVP of Samsung Media Solutions Center America
"We are very happy to be able to present our Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO users with EasilyDo Pro right out of the box," said Curtis Sasaki, SVP of Samsung Media Solutions Center America. "EasilyDo Pro helps mobile users manage time efficiently and our new line of Galaxy tablets arms them with a mobile device that has multi-tasking features and a huge, crystal clear screen making it simple to take advantage of everything EasilyDo Pro has to offer."
EasilyDo is a smart assistant that gets the right information and gets things done. Founded in 2011 by Mikael Berner, former CEO of BeVocal, and Hetal Pandya, former Director at Nuance, EasilyDo is on a mission to reimagine and simplify how we get things done. The company is backed by Mayfield and USVP and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information please visit www.easilydo.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 270,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Inner Circle Labs for EasilyDo