|By Bob Gourley||
|January 6, 2014 09:52 PM EST||
By Bob Gourley
The 2nd Annual Big Data Retail Forum will take place March 24-26 in Chicago, IL. This event holds great promise for furthering the art and science of analysis over large quantities of data, and I recommend you evaluate it and consider attending even if you are not in retail.
Details from organizers IQPC are below (a discount registration code is also below):
Retailers have already embraced the power of Big Data, and are now looking for the next evolution – leveraging data analytics to make time-sensitive decisions, monitor emerging trends, and jump on new business opportunities faster than ever before!
Returning to Chicago, IL on March 24-26, 2014, the second installment of the Big Data Retail Forum provides Fortune 500 case-studies and interactive discussions that will form the blueprint of your big data framework. View Agenda.
CTOVision has partnered with the Big Data Retail Forum to unlock the game-changing potential of data analytics for the retail industry. This is the only event in 2014 that guarantees the most effective strategies to attract and retain the new omnichannel customer. You cannot afford to miss out!
WHO WILL YOU NETWORK WITH?
- Exclusive Keynote: John Castello, President, Global Marketing & Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands
- Bob Samuels, Board Member and Advisor, American Institute of Big Data Professionals
- Raymond Burke, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Shopper Research
- Marie Josee Lamothe, Chief Marketing Officer, L’Oreal Canada
- Shira Witelson, Director Analytics Modeling, J.Crew
- Fabian Alenius, Product Owner, Analytical Computation, Spotify
- Reto Matter, Director Enterprise Data Architect, Gap Direct
- Eric Pyhtila, V.P. Decision Science and Analytics, EZCorp
- Sam Hamilton, Vice President, Data Technology, PayPal
- Joe Warady, Chief Marketing Officer, Enjoy Life Foods
- Shree Dandekar, Chief Strategist, Director, BI & Analytics, Dell Software
- David Getz, Senior Analyst – Loyalty Program Strategy and Analytics, Delta Air Lines
- And more! View Agenda.
2014 HIGHLIGHTS: Why your organization must attend
- 100% All-New Speaker Faculty
- 3 Pre-Conference Interactive Workshops
- 2 Unique Tracks: Data Management & Strategy, Technology & Platform Optimization
- 100+ Attendees
- 20+ Networking Hours
- Interactive case studies featuring brands like: PayPal, Delta Airlines, U-Haul, Spotify, & More!
- Exhibitor Hall packed with solution providers who have the tools you need for success
Last year saw BIG retailers come out to see what all of the fuss was about including Starbucks, Macy’s, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate & Barrel, Target, Ulta Beauty, Walgreens, Sears & Co, eBay, Best Buy, The Hershey Company, and more. Don’t become a competitor’s statistic; let data become your leading edge!
Big Data is a lifeline for retailers struggling to get a grip on their data and scrambling to keep up with the growing digital customer touch-points. Join CTOVision at the Big Data Retail Forum in Chicago, March 24-26, 2014 to learn how to successfully derive actionable customer insights, improve customer retention and attract new business. The time is now.
CTOVISION.com subscribers receive 20% off at registration with code 2BDRF_CTOV.
*End-User Professionals Only.
Secure your attendance before 1/17/2014 to save BIG on early bird rates.
Follow the conversation on Twitter: #2BDRF