|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2014 06:16 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdx64d/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the SE Asia and ANZ Automation & Software Solutions Market for the Chemical & Petrochemical Industry" report to their offering.
This research service provides an insight into the automation and software solutions market for the chemical and petrochemical industry in Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand. It discusses the drivers and restraints affecting these technologies. The study also provides a competitive analysis of the major industrial automation providers in these regions. It provides revenue forecasts by region and a breakdown of the 2012 revenue by country.
- This research service focuses on the automation and software solutions market for the chemical and petrochemical industry in Southeast Asia (SE Asia) and Australia, New Zealand (ANZ). This market is experiencing high growth in some small countries, as chemical and petrochemical complexes are being shifted here from developed countries.
- The automation products in this study are categorized as programmable logic controllers (PLCs), distributed control systems (DCS), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), human machine interface (HMI) and manufacturing execution systems (MES).
- The study discusses the market drivers and restraints. The revenue for the total automation and software solutions includes hardware, software and services. It also includes revenue generated by retro fitments.
- The growing trend of shifting chemical and petrochemical plants to lower-cost, higher output countries provides significant opportunities for automation manufacturers in Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- Automation manufacturers are focusing on optimizing chemical and petrochemical plants to increase energy efficiency and productivity.
- Southeast Asia's share of about 85% of the total automation revenue in 2012 is set to increase steadily during the forecast period due to the lower growth rates in Australia and New Zealand.
- The main automation contractor is a one-stop solution provider that caters to all the customer's automation needs. This trend has been popular among end users, and is gaining momentum among the automation manufacturers, as they consider this a platform to build better relationships with the customer and to consolidate their market share.
Key Topics Covered
Total Automation & Software Solutions Market for the Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints 17
- Forecast and Trends 25
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
CEO's 360-Degree Perspective
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Segment Breakdown
Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Segment Breakdown
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Segment Breakdown
Human Machine Interface Segment (HMI) Breakdown
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Segment Breakdown
Southeast Asia Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdx64d/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.