|By Marketwired .||
|January 7, 2014 03:59 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 01/07/14 --
WHAT: 17th Annual Punta Gorda Sullivan Street Craft Festival
WHEN: January 11 - 12, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Sullivan Street in Downtown Punta Gorda
Navigational Address: 331 Sullivan St., Punta Gorda, FL 33950
WHY: To Support the Arts, the Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] or 561-746-6615
Please contact [email protected] to request interviews with participating crafters and images of their work.
- The popular Punta Gorda Sullivan Street Craft Festival returns January 11 - 12, 2014. This two-day outdoor craft showcase features a wide variety of original crafts and unique gift items with prices set to suit all budgets. Festival promoter American Craft Endeavors carefully selects the participating crafters from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
Additional Information At-A-Glance:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
For additional information on the 17th Annual Punta Gorda Sullivan Street Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
Howard Alan Events