|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2014 06:05 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvc7hv/telecom_network) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Network Infrastructure Market 2013 - 2018" report to their offering.
The telecommunications infrastructure vendor market consists of a variety of companies that provide switching, transmission, signaling, database, content, applications, OSS/BSS systems, and other equipment, software, and services. In recently years, major infrastructure vendors have face many challenges including tightening carrier budgets, technology evolution, and business model evolution.
The telecom infrastructure market continues a transformation as new factors come into play such as network virtualization, cloud-based services, and the integration of the so called heterogeneous networks (HetNets). In this transformative and highly competitive environment, cost effective product and service delivery is of paramount importance as evidenced by the recent announcement by Alcatel-Lucent that they will reduce workforce by 10,000 employees as it consolidates its focus on IP and wireless.
This report provides the reader with an understanding of the telecom infrastructure vendor landscape including major investment drivers, significant players, solutions, market positioning, and forecast through 2018. The report also provides insights into threats and opportunities regarding infrastructure offerings.
The report covers the following topics:
- Business Case for the telecom infrastructure applications: An assessment of the business case for the current solutions
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting the infrastructure market
- A Review of infrastructure Deployments: A review of major deployments by Carriers worldwide
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the infrastructure market from 2013 to 2018
- SDN and NFV vendors
- Telecom OSS/BSS suppliers
- Telecom network operators
- Telecom software developers
- Telecom application developers
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Government and International Bodies
- Service bureau/managed service providers
Key Topics Covered:
2 Telecom Infrastructure Overview
3 Telecom Service Providers Overview
4 Current Trends in the Telecom-Managed Services
5 Major Carrier WiFi and Small Cell Deployments
6 Network Function Virtualization
8 Self-Organizing Networks
9 Telecom Infrastructure Vendors Analysis
10 Self-Organizing Networks Vendors
11 Digital Media Infrastructure Vendors
12 NFV Vendors Assessments
13 Telecom Infrastructure Market 2013-2018
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvc7hv/telecom_network
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.