|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2014 11:13 AM EST||
Spacenet Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SageNet and a leading provider of managed network services, will showcase its full suite of retail network solutions at the National Retail Federation’s BIG Show Jan. 13-14 at the Jacob H. Javits Convention Center in New York.
SageNet completed its acquisition of Spacenet on Dec. 2, 2013. Together, the two companies provide a wide range of technology solutions for many leading U.S. retailers with hundreds to thousands of stores. Spacenet helps retailers fine-tune their networks to power POS, video surveillance, digital signage, unified communications, third-party apps and more.
In booth #1411 at this year’s BIG Show, Spacenet’s “Big Bandwidth Speedway” theme is all about speed, security and reliability, featuring a comprehensive line of high-speed communications options including Cable, DSL, T1, Fiber, Ethernet, 4G/LTE and satellite services which SageNet/Spacenet provide to ensure retailers’ networks operate at top performance. The booth will highlight four unique “solutions” pods and a digital signage wall to showcase solutions for retailers’ most pressing challenges:
- Wi-Fi/Data Analytics – Helping retailers improve store efficiency, deploy new services faster, and analyze retail data while providing the fast, secure and reliable Wi-Fi access retail customers expect.
- Security – From Cyber Security to Premise Security, offering retailers a comprehensive range of data security, business continuity, incident response and on-site monitoring/alarm solutions.
- High-speed Access – Whether it’s primary, back-up, secondary or tertiary, SageNet/Spacenet provides the most comprehensive and reliable connectivity options for retailers with multiple sites – all while lowering the total cost of network ownership.
- Unified Communications – Optimizing business processes and communications by integrating real-time (instant messaging, presence information, telephony, video conferencing) and non-real-time (voicemail, email, SMS, fax) technologies across all devices and media, while leveraging SageNet’s/Spacenet’s MPLS network to deliver an enhanced user experience through Quality of Service (QoS).
- Digital Signage – State-of-the-art Digital Signage solutions enable retailers to deliver dynamic, interactive displays to improve the customer experience.
“The 2013 holiday shopping season exemplified the paramount importance the network now plays in retail success,” said SageNet/Spacenet CEO Daryl Woodard. “From creating synergy between the online and in-store shopping experience to the need for vault-tight cyber security, the network is one of today’s retailer’s most vital assets. As a strategic partner, we deliver the insight, capabilities and resources to power today’s high-bandwidth applications…all from one trusted source. With the merger of our two companies, SageNet/Spacenet is uniquely positioned to help retailers optimize their networks and maximize return on investment.”
For more information about the comprehensive network managed services Spacenet and SageNet provide retailers, visit www.spacenet.com or call 866-480-2263.
Since 1981, Spacenet Inc. has designed, implemented and managed some of the largest communications networks for the nation’s leading businesses, government agencies, energy companies and public utilities. Spacenet has a longstanding tradition of industry leadership and innovation, and today manages communications at more than 160,000 locations for customers, including many Fortune 500 companies and major government agencies. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Spacenet is a wholly owned subsidiary of SageNet. For more information, visit Spacenet at www.spacenet.com.
SageNet (SageNet of Tulsa, LLC) is a leading national technology solutions provider specializing in mission-critical business solutions and managed services. From wide area network (WAN) design and installation to 24x7x365 network monitoring and maintenance, in-store security and digital signage, SageNet is the wise choice for technology solutions. For more information, visit SageNet at www.sagenet.com.