|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2014 02:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/09/14 -- Today Euclid, the leader in brick-and-mortar customer analytics dubbed "Google Analytics for the physical world," announces Euclid Express, a free analytics solution that provides retailers with essential insights into customer behavior and store performance. Building on the success of providing the easiest and most scalable customer analytics solution, Euclid is now also the only offline customer analytics platform available for free across all brick and mortar locations.
In the online world, every e-commerce site knows: How many people visit? How long do they stay? How often do they return? These fundamental insights into shopper trends are vital to running every business. Using existing Wi-Fi, Euclid allows retailers to get these same "offline answers" and actionable insights for all physical locations. Now, any company, regardless of size or budget, can use Euclid to assess the offline impact of marketing activities, quickly identify trends in store performance, and improve the overall shopping experience.
"Today's businesses are talking about creating a multi-channel experience and tying the online and offline. However, a huge data gap still exists in the offline world. Retailers lack even the basic information to understand customer behavior in their stores," said Euclid CEO Will Smith. "They need to go beyond analyzing transactions and basic door counts to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Euclid Express provides access to these fundamental insights, making it free and easy to do smarter business."
Euclid Express provides a great way to get started with offline analytics and to deploy at zero cost across all your locations. Customers receive instant access to essential metrics on activity in, and around, their locations. The full set of features includes:
- Easy Activation: Get started in minutes with self-service onboarding using existing Wi-Fi infrastructure and the Euclid cloud. No extra hardware required.
- Real-time Visibility: Start seeing data instantly upon activation, and monitor trends as they happen.
- Essential Customer Analytics: Access metrics including Outside Opportunity, Visits, Storefront Conversion, Visit Duration, Engagement, Bounce Rate, Repeat Visits and Customer Recency.
- Share and Download: Freely utilize the data with an unlimited number of dashboard logins and the ability to download to Excel.
- Trend Analysis: View and compare trends across timeframes and locations.
- Online Support: Receive registration to Euclid's customer resource center that provides getting started resources, product guides, and updates on the latest analytics developments.
- Enable Advanced Analytics: Euclid Express guarantees a seamless upgrade path to Euclid Advanced. The Advanced Edition offers tailored solutions for specialty retail, QSR, large format stores and more. These solutions incorporate benchmarking, predictive analysis, zone analysis, and the ability to correlate insights with transaction data, events and other third party information. Upgrading enables measuring offline impact of marketing efforts, identifying deeper trends in store performance, and understanding customer segmentation.
"With Euclid Express, I'm able to understand the impact my in-store events are having on the time people spend in the store and how often they come back -- all of which are strong leading indicators of sales," said Yong Cho, owner of Merch in San Francisco. "I was up-and-running with Euclid Express in minutes and am now able to use data to fine tune my activities, promotions and displays."
Euclid currently collects six billion measurements per day and analyzes 250 million potential shopping sessions per year across thousands of locations. In the past year, Cisco, Juniper and Ruckus joined existing Euclid hardware partners Aerohive, Aruba, Fortinet, Meraki and Xirrus to expand Euclid's reach to over 80 percent of retail Wi-Fi deployments worldwide and thousands of new retail locations. No other retail analytics provider offers such comprehensive compatibility with leading in-store Wi-Fi platforms.
Euclid continues to expand its network by working with service providers, systems integrators, and other services organizations to distribute and educate customers on location-based analytics. Any potential partners interested in training, services, joint marketing, and other opportunities are encouraged to sign up here.
Euclid provides answers and insights to brick-and-mortar retailers in the same way that web analytics services do for e-commerce. Euclid helps retailers quantify offline impact of marketing, optimize store performance, and understand customer behavior. As of December 2013, Euclid's network has grown to capture six billion measurements per day, analyzing 250 million potential shopping sessions per year across thousands of locations. Only anonymous, non-personal data is ever collected and only aggregated trend data is used for analysis. Visit http://euclidanalytics.com/ for more information.
VSC for Euclid