|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2014 04:00 PM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/09/14 -- SHIFT Communications, an award-winning integrated communications agency, today announced the continued growth of its technology practice with the addition of several new clients throughout the end of the year. The customer wins, along with the addition of a new Vice President, helped close out 2013 on a momentous note.
The new customers span across several industries within the technology space, including human resources, education and healthcare. They include:
- Appia - the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering app downloads to more than 1 billion users across 200 countries and providing performance mobile solutions for advertisers, publishers and developers.
- Collective Bias - the first and only social shopper media company that drives retail sales through the coordinated creation of social media stories.
- ConnectEDU - a technology solutions company empowering over 20 million registered students by informing their academic and career decisions.
- Ektron - provides software that enables customers to deliver compelling experiences to their audiences through all digital channels.
- MassChallenge - the world's largest accelerator program and startup competition, connecting entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch and succeed immediately.
- MedeAnalytics - provides evidence-based insight to help solve a real problem that plagues healthcare -- how to deliver quality, cost-effective care and promote a healthier population.
- Scout - the only recruitment marketplace directly connecting employers with specialized recruiters using performance data.
"Technology has always played a role in who we are as an agency at SHIFT. We're continuously excited about growing our client roster in all directions, including the tech sector," said Todd Defren, CEO at SHIFT Communications. "We welcome our new clients to the SHIFT family and look forward to working with them in developing successful, integrated communications strategies."
In addition, SHIFT announced the promotion of Amanda Munroe to Vice President. As a member of the agency for over eight years, Munroe has serviced clients across various industries including cyber security and human resources. In her previous role as Account Director, she oversaw successful growth across her client base as well as the expansion of her internal team. Moving forward, she will be responsible for supervising overall client strategy as well as expanding SHIFT's customer profile.
ABOUT SHIFT COMMUNICATIONS
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including Toyota, AOL, H&R Block, and Salesforce.com, as well as numerous groundbreaking startups. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco and New York metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit http://www.shiftcomm.com.