|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2014 02:22 PM EST||
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/10/14 -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) recently priced a new offering of Structured Pass-Through Certificates ("K Certificates"), which are multifamily mortgage-backed securities. The approximately $1 billion issuance of K Certificates ("K-714 Certificates") is expected to settle on or about January 28, 2014.
Principal/ Weighted Notional Average Amount Life Spread Dollar Class (mm) (Years) (bps) Coupon Yield Price ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- A-1 $103.940 3.33 S + 40 2.0750% 1.41806% 101.9987 A-2 $953.000 6.48 S + 43 3.0340% 2.67883% 101.9963 X1 $1,056.940 5.76 T + 130 0.7566% 3.30420% 4.0934 X3 $203.197 6.51 T + 320 1.7933% 5.44787% 9.9753
- Co-Lead Managers and Joint Bookrunners: Barclays Capital Inc. and RBS Securities Inc.
- Co-Managers: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies LLC, Mischler Financial Group, Inc., and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC.
- Rating Agencies: Moody's Investors Service, Inc. and Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC
Attribute quote to Mitchell Resnick, vice president of Freddie Mac Multifamily loan pricing and securitization
- "We are very excited to price our first K-deal of 2014. The senior classes were more than two times subscribed showing the market's continued interested in this benchmark product."
- Press release announcing K-714
- The K-714 preliminary offering circular supplement can be found at http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs/data/k714oc.pdf.
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Investor Presentation
- Multifamily Securities Investor Access database of post-securitization data from Investor Reporting Packages
- Freddie Mac Multifamily press releases
Freddie Mac Multifamily is a leading issuer of agency-guaranteed structured multifamily securities. K-Deals are part of the company's business strategy to transfer a portion of the risk of losses away from taxpayers and to private investors who purchase the unguaranteed subordinate bonds. K Certificates typically feature a wide range of investor options with stable cash flows and a structured credit enhancement.
This announcement is not an offer to sell any Freddie Mac securities. Offers for any given security are made only through applicable offering circulars and related supplements, which incorporate Freddie Mac's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on February 28, 2013; all other reports Freddie Mac filed with the SEC pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act") since December 31, 2012, excluding any information "furnished" to the SEC on Form 8-K; and all documents that Freddie Mac files with the SEC pursuant to Sections 13(a), 13(c) or 14 of the Exchange Act, excluding any information "furnished" to the SEC on Form 8-K.
Freddie Mac's press releases sometimes contain forward-looking statements. A description of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in these and other forward-looking statements can be found in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, and its reports on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K, filed with the SEC and available on the Investor Relations page of the company's Web site at www.FreddieMac.com/investors and the SEC's Web site at www.sec.gov.
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Today Freddie Mac is making home possible for one in four homebuyers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. www.FreddieMac.com. Twitter: @FreddieMac