|By Business Wire||
|January 13, 2014 08:04 AM EST||
PROS® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced speakers for its Outperform 2014 conference. The annual event, sponsored by Microsoft and the Professional Pricing Society, is the premier big data conference for pricing and sales effectiveness. It will be held in North America at the New York Stock Exchange on Feb. 19 – 20.
The exclusive event brings together best-in-class thought leaders, seasoned pricing and sales practitioners, and business-to-business industry experts for interactive sessions, executive meetings and networking, all focused on using big data to outperform.
“With the market dialogue surrounding big data, today it’s more important than ever for executives to understand and identify where they can get the best returns on their big data,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Tim Girgenti. “At Outperform, our customers and industry experts share firsthand experiences about how using big data to drive sales and pricing effectiveness has created outstanding business results. We are grateful to our customers for sharing their extraordinary stories, and we look forward to another great event at the New York Stock Exchange.”
Among the topics Outperform speakers will cover are some of today’s most relevant subjects related to pricing and sales effectiveness:
- 720,000 Reasons Why Sales Loves Pricing
- Harmonizing the Lead-to-Order Process to Gain a Competitive Edge
- Empowering Sales to Grow Using Big Data
- Building a No-Brainer Business Case for Using Big Data Technology in Pricing and Sales
- Sales and Pricing, Better Together: A VP of Sales Perspective
- How Price Optimization Delivers More Customer Value and More Revenue
- Scientific Selling – The New Lever for Growth
As part of the impressive speaker line-up, participants will have the opportunity to hear from PROS customers and industry experts, who will share their insights and experiences. Among those who will share stories are the following:
- Daniel A. Clark, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, NewPage Corporation
- Christopher Fletcher, Research Director, Gartner, Inc.
- Tomas Forsgren, Director of Global Pricing and Analytics, The Gates Corporation
- Joel Larsen, Vice President, Global Product Management, Navistar Parts, Inc.
- Stephan Liozu, Founder, Value Innoruption Advisors
- Kevin Mitchell, President, Professional Pricing Society
- David Nyy, Global Marketing Director, Celanese Cellulose Derivatives
- Allison Sabia, Vice President, Sales Enablement, Arrow Electronics
- Craig Zawada, Chief Visionary Officer, PROS
- Neil Biehn, Ph.D., Vice President, Science and Research, PROS
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 28 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 30 industries. PROS has completed over 600 implementations of its solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 700 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of PROS pricing and big data software. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with pricing and big data software, and its current expectations of the benefits of pricing and big data software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.