|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2014 09:48 AM EST||
The Electronic Signature and Records Association (ESRA), the premier trade association representing electronic signature adopters and providers, has announced its 2014 officers and executive board.
“In 2014, we will see even greater changes in how all businesses interact, as virtually every industry is under pressure to improve processes and streamline operations,” said Bill Brice, Chairman of ESRA. “ESRA is led by a strong group of professionals spanning many industries, all focused on the common goal of promoting the economic, environmental and security advantages that electronic signatures and records provide nearly any type of business.”
ESRA’s 2014 board members and the organizations they represent include:
- AlphaTrust, (ESRA Chairman) Bill Brice, Chief Executive Officer;
- Equifax, (ESRA Vice Chairman) Jeff Knott, Assistant Vice President of Product Management;
- AssureSign, (ESRA Treasurer) Dave Brinkman, Chief Executive Officer;
- eOriginal: (ESRA Secretary) Elizabeth McClure ,General Counsel & Corporate Secretary;
- Adobe Systems, Dan Puterbaugh, Director & Associate General Counsel;
- DocMagic, Melanie Feliciano, Chief Legal Officer;
- DocuSign, Ken Moyle, Vice President & General Counsel & Secretary;
- Fidelity National Financial, Olivia Sethney, Vice President of Product Strategy;
- IMM, John Levy, Executive Vice President;
- Silanis, Michael Laurie, Vice President; and
- USAA, Donna Leaman, Assistant Vice President & Senior Legislative Counsel.
ESRA named BuckleySandler LLP as 2014 Counsel for the association. The BuckleySandler team includes:
- Jeremiah Buckley, Partner;
- Margo Tank, Partner;
- David Whitaker, Counsel; and
- Joe Comizio, eCommerce Analyst.
“Over the past eight years, ESRA has provided a vehicle for organizations to become directly involved in key issues relating to electronic signature and records,” said Jerry Buckley, partner with law firm BuckleySandler and counsel for ESRA. “As electronic commerce increases, so does the need for businesses to conduct business electronically. ESRA ensures members remain up-to-date with the latest innovations and legislation impacting their businesses as well as the opportunity to network with peers and gain insight from top legal and technology experts.”
ESRA will host its bi-annual member-only meeting on February 27, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. For more information or to join ESRA, visit www.esignrecords.org.
The Electronic Signature and Records Association (ESRA) is the premier trade association representing electronic signature and records industry adopters and providers. Founded in 2006, the organization’s primary mission is to educate its members and the public on legal, public policy, regulatory and operational issues in relation to the use of electronic signatures and records across various industries. For more information, visit www.esignrecords.org.