|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2014 05:40 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x8qp5/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Oscilloscopes Market in Europe" report to their offering.
The oscilloscopes market is the largest and fastest-growing product category in the general purpose test equipment industry. Europe represents a sizeable portion of this global market. In this study, key industry challenges, drivers, and restraints pertaining to the European region are identified and discussed. It also features analysis of the market from different perspectives, including by country/region and vertical. The base year for the analysis is 2012 with the forecast period ending in 2019. A detailed market share analysis is also included, identifying the companies expected to gain share against their competitors during the forecast period.
This market includes all types of oscilloscopes including:
- Traditional oscilloscopes: real-time and sampling
- Software-defined oscilloscopes
Traditional oscilloscopes are in the box form factor while software-defined oscilloscopes are based on VME eXtension for instrumentation (VXI), PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI), or are pc-based.
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. Key economic indicators point to a revival of demand in the 2nd half of 2013. Strategies around price, investment protection, and alternatives to capital purchases are needed in the near term to maximize revenue.
2. Proliferation of electronics across industries and their increasing complexity, combined with the efforts being made to improve battery performance in mobile devices, will drive growth.
3. Rohde & Schwarz and Teledyne LeCroy are strong challengers in Europe (more so than in any other global regions) and are expected to gain share.
4. Customer focus on scalability could restrain growth in the future as more of the revenues of OEMs will come from upgrades.
5. The importance of the mainstream oscilloscope business in Europe and the sheer number of countries call for a sound distribution strategy that includes ecommerce.
Key Topics Covered
Total Oscilloscopes Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x8qp5/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.