|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2014 06:23 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r38pn3/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Semiconductors in Thin Film and Printed Battery Market" report to their offering.
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global semiconductors in thin film and printed battery (TFB) market. The study covers the applications that use thin film batteries and the semiconductor components that are used in those applications. The study discusses various drivers, restraints, and challenges that affect each regional market. Apart from this, the study provides the revenue forecast analyses from 2010 to 2020 for the global and regional markets.
This study aims to track the semiconductors used in TFB applications/devices. The type of TFB applications or devices considered for this study are the following:
- Radi- frequency identification device (RFID) tags
- RF enabled sensors
- Medical devices
- Transdermal patches
- Access tokens
- Powered smart cards/credit cards
The semiconductor components typically used in these kinds of devices are the following:
- Ultra-low power microcontrollers
- Timer circuits
- Bluetooth low-energy chips
- Near-field communication (NFC) chips
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
- Partnerships between semiconductor companies, research institutions, material-developers, or equipment suppliers will help-optimize the cost against the value curve.
- The healthcare devices market will be a major driver for growth from 2013 - 2016.
- Asia-Pacific and the ROW provide great scope for growth in low-power-semiconductors over the forecast period.
- Price issues and manufacturing challenges associated with TFB technology are amongst the major factors limiting high-volume-shipment of semiconductors in TFB applications.
- Economies of scale in this market are expected towards the end of 2016, after which volume production and shipment will be high.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Semiconductors in Thin Film and Printed Battery Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r38pn3/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.