|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2014 06:43 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mhdn4/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Distribution Automation Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Distribution Automation market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to optimize distribution loss. The Global Distribution Automation market has also been witnessing the increase in mergers and acquisitions. However, the lack of product differentiation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Distribution Automation Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Distribution Automation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are ABB Ltd., Schneider Electric SA, and Siemens AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Acme Electric Corp., Alstom SA, C&S Electric Ltd., GE Co., Havells Group, and IMP Power Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mhdn4/global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.