|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2014 10:12 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/628snd/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Mobile Satellite Market Report" report to their offering.
The mobile satellite market typically utilizes traditional S-Band or L-Band satellite technology due to their reliability and relatively small antenna requirements. Mobile devices which utilize satellite technology fall under three categories: mobile handsets, mobile modems, and M2M. In these three categories there are adopting users and organizations for voice services, data services, or a combination of the two. Currently, mobile handsets are experiencing consistent demand while mobile modems and M2M demand continues to increase at a more rapid rate. Emergency applications and remote field applications continue to drive the mobile satellite market for handsets and modems while tracking and remote monitoring drive satellite M2M growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What sort of growth will the mobile satellite market experience?
- Which regions will experience the highest mobile satellite growth?
- What is driving growth in each of these regions?
- What technology is seeing the most rapid adoption? (phone, modem, or M2M)
- What are the key challenges in this market?
- What is the anticipated evolution for these devices and their respective networks?
- Currently, satellite phones, broadband global area network (BGAN) terminals, and machine to machine (M2M) communication devices all fall under this category and are included in this research.
- However, very small aperture terminals (VSAT) will not be included in this research due to their comparative size and expense.
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, and wire-line M2M devices and networks will not be covered in this study. Coverage for these markets is available in Frost & Sullivan's M2M research.
- Major regions covered in this research include North America (NA), Latin America (LA), Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (ROW).
- Research within this study is primarily focused on both low cost and low bandwidth mobile solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. North America Breakdown
4. Latin America Breakdown
5. Europe Breakdown
6. APAC Breakdown
7. ROW Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/628snd/analysis_of_the