|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2014 01:27 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zfb5b/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Spectrometry Market: Trends & Opportunities (2013-2018)" report to their offering.
The report also provides detailed analysis of the global spectrometry market, with focus on its three segments - molecular, atomic and mass spectrometry. The report assesses the regional markets such as North America, Europe and Japan and profiles and analyzes the business strategies of the leading companies operating in the spectrometry market.
- Mass Spectrometry
- Atomic Spectrometry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Spectrometry is the use of light, sound or particle emission to study matter and the device (spectrometer) records the spectrum of light emitted (or absorbed) by a given material. Spectrometry is specially used in the fields of analytical and physical chemistry, where light can be used to determine the chemical composition of a substance because of signature spectral lines emitted by known elements. Spectrometry is categorized into several forms but main three types are mass spectrometry, atomic spectrometry and molecular spectrometry. It is used in numerous fields such as chemical, clinical, defense, environment, food and drinks, healthcare, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Globally, the penetration of spectrometry market is highest in North America, mainly the US followed by Europe and Japan. The spectrometry market is finding its strong foothold in Japan, but the North American market will maintain its leadership status in terms of market share in the near future.. Increasing awareness, improving technology and new product launches are the various factors that will facilitate geographical expansion of the spectrometry market in the next few years. The use of mass spectrometry in clinical market, biopharmaceutical industry and drug
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Spectrometry Industry: Analysis and Forecast
4. North American Spectrometry Market: Analysis and Forecast
5. European Spectrometry Market: Analysis and Forecast
6. Japanese Spectrometry Market: Analysis and Forecast
7. Market Dynamic of Spectrometry Industry
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- AB SCIEX
- Agilent Technology
- Bruker Corporation
- Perkin Elmer Inc
- Thermo Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zfb5b/global