|By Business Wire||
|January 16, 2014 09:22 AM EST|
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t7pc7/global_led) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International LED Industrial Lighting Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
Globally, measures taken to control the usage and wastage of power have resulted in the adoption of LEDs for spotlight applications. Governments across the world are planning to replace street lights (that use halogen, incandescent, or fluorescent lamps) with LED lamps. Spotlight applications are common in stadiums, where heavy lighting systems are used; this is nowadays being replaced with LED lighting systems. Thus, the penetration of LEDs in spotlight applications is expected to account for considerable revenue in the Global LED Industrial Lighting market during the forecast period.
One of the key factors driving the market is the increasing demand for power-efficient lighting in industries worldwide. Increasing concerns over the depletion of non-renewable sources of power and the need to minimize power consumption with a high demand for lighting in general are driving the demand for LEDs.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the global LED Industrial Lighting market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key trends in the global LED Industrial Lighting market?
- What is driving the global LED Industrial Lighting market?
- What are the challenges to the growth of the global LED Industrial Lighting market?
- Who are the key vendors in the global LED Industrial Lighting market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors in the global LED Industrial Lighting market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. Vendor Landscape
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
- Cooper Industries
- Dialight plc
- Digital Lumens
- Emerson Electric
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t7pc7/global_led