|By Business Wire||
|January 20, 2014 07:19 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46tjf6/global_data) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the Worldwide Data Center Cooling Solutions Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing deployment of data centers. The Global Data Center Cooling Solutions market has also been witnessing an increasing demand for containerized data centers. However, the increasing density of data center servers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
The key vendors dominating this space include APC Corp., Emerson Network Power, and Rittal Corp. The other vendors mentioned in this report are Coolcentric, Core4 Systems, Dell Inc., Eaton Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Green Revolution Cooling, Hewlett-Packard Co., Hitachi Ltd., IBM Corp., Klima-Therm Ltd., Oracle Corp., and Stulz ATS.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Data Center Overview
7. Data Center Server Market Size and Forecast
8. Data Center Cooling Overview
9. Global Data Center Cooling Solutions Market Landscape
10. Global Data Center Cooling Solutions Market Segmentation
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Vendor Landscape
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- APC Corp.
- Core4 Systems
- Dell Inc.
- Eaton Corp.
- Emerson Network Power
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Green Revolution Cooling
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Klima-Therm Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- Rittal Corp.
- Stulz ATS.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46tjf6/global_data