|By Business Wire||
|January 20, 2014 07:23 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pffvz/global) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the Worldwide Intelligent Print Management Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The rising concern over energy and its judicious use has prompted governments and corporations worldwide to increase their investments in green IT initiatives during the forecast period. In the present scenario, organizations are faced with critical issues such as expanding carbon footprints, increasing energy bills, and other environmental and safety concerns. Hence, they are adopting green initiatives as a means of reducing their carbon footprint and thereby reducing costs.
Also, there has been increasing pressure on businesses by a number of different governments to cut their carbon emissions and meet carbon reduction targets. IPM solutions help enterprises to reduce paper waste and thereby reduce their carbon footprint.
One of the major drivers in this market is the need for significant cost reduction among organizations. Currently, there is growing demand for automated business processes that permit flexibility in response to changing business conditions. The changing demands and market environment have put considerable pressure on organizations to reduce costs incurred by infrastructure resources, including printing costs.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Report
3. Market Research Methodology
4. List of Abbreviations
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. Key Leading Countries
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
- Capella Technologies
- Lexmark International
- Nuance Communications
- Pharos System International
- R.R Donnelley
- Xerox Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pffvz/global