|By Business Wire||
|January 20, 2014 02:14 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqb7qg/handiguide_and) has announced the addition of the "HandiGuide & Job Descriptions - pdf & MS WORD formats" report to their offering.
HandiGuide & Job Descriptions - pdf & MS WORD formats
The Internet and IT Position Descriptions comes in PDF format and WORD files. The PDF book is over 750 pages in length and contains 263 Job Descriptions in addition to a Job Progression Matrix Template, Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form), Job Evaluation Questionnaire, and Position Description Questionnaire. There is one word file for each job description (WORD 2007 format). Long file names have been used to make customization easier.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO and CTO to Wireless and Metrics Mangers. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of 2014.
BONUS ---- If you provide us with up to five (5) completed Position Description Questionnaires within 30 days of purchase, we will create the 5 position descriptions for you and provide you with 24 months of free update service for the HandiGuide and all job descriptions that we update and create.
Also included with the HandiGuide are tools to help you expand, evaluate and define your enterprise's unique additional required. Those tools include:
- Job Evaluation Questionnaire
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Job Progression Matrix (Job Family Classifications)
- Sexual Harassment and other key employment issues
- Best Practices for resume screening
- Best Practices for phone screening
- Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form)
The 263 positions include all of the functions within the IT group. The Job Descriptions have been updated to be compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, and the ITIL standards. The job descriptions are all structured to focus on "Best Practices" as defined by the IT Productivity Center to meet the requirements of World Class Enterprises. They are ready to use and easily modified to meet your enterprise's unique requirements.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Data Security/Special Project Supervisor
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Internet/Intranet Administrator
- Manager Metrics
- Metrics Measurement Analyst
- Manager Wireless Systems
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Object Programmer
- UNIX System Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqb7qg/handiguide_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.