|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2014 02:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Redstone announces further business infrastructure contract wins
Recent Coms plc acquisition, Redstone, has announced significant further contract wins in addition to the £1.1m worth of contract wins earlier in January. Through these contract successes, Redstone has started the year confidently and together with the remainder of the Coms plc Group are looking ahead to the remainder of 2014.
In summary the contracts awarded consist of:
- Infrastructure project with a leading outsourcing provider at their data centre. This contract is worth £450,000 and is the first phase of 4
- Business infrastructure and cabling project for major investment, multinational bank worth £365,000
- Consultancy and implementation project worth £320,000 with a pre-eminent networking organisation
- Cabling and infrastructure services to a growing international financial institution worth £150,000. This is the first of a number of planned installations
- Contract to supply highly regarded, well established vendor with data centre implementation and organisation worth initially £150,000
These £1.4m tender wins come on a backdrop of growing confidence in the sector. The opportunities Redstone are currently invited to participate in or completing are considerable, and if we are successful will contribute considerably to the revenue potential of Redstone and the overall group. There is buoyancy to the strategic outlook within the business.
Dave Breith, CEO of Coms, commented: "We are delighted with the start of 2014 we've enjoyed. These contracts firmly demonstrate the value of our approach, focus and dedication. Customers are turning to Redstone and other Coms businesses because of our innovation and expertise. The delivery of competitive quotes in the current, improving financial climate is also a huge factor. However, we are not resting on our laurels. We will compete and offer the benefits our businesses bring. I look forward to updating you throughout 2014."
Established in 2005, Coms is an end-to-end provider of telecommunications and IT services to business and industry. From hosted VoIP telephony to smart buildings to broadband to business infrastructure, Coms offers an unrivalled service built on innovation, passion and dedication. Unlike most VoIP providers, Coms does not rely on third party providers and we own and operate a UK based Carrier Class telephony platform. For more information, please visit http://www.coms.com