|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2014 06:09 AM EST||
DUBLIN, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6z9ml/landing_gear_and) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Landing Gear & Undercarriage Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Aircraft Landing Gear System is a major component of an aircraft that allows it to taxi, take-off and land. The main objective behind this report is to identify the emerging trends in this growing market and to understand the market dynamics during the study period (2013-2018). The aircraft landing gear program cost is roughly in the range of $9 to $11 million. The current market size can be estimated to be US$3.6 Billion. Aircraft Landing Gear System can be expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecasted period (2013-2018).
Aircraft Landing Gear System market covers Nose Landing Gear and Main Landing Gear. These systems differ according to the type of aircraft depending on the size of the aircraft. The initial design and sizing of the system is a challenge in the development of landing gear as it encompasses numerous engineering disciplines. Each landing gear has a shock strut and is designed to absorb the shock that would otherwise be transmitted to the airframe during landing, taxiing, and takeoff. The major components of a landing gear include hydraulics systems, wheels, shock strut, retraction actuators, brakes assembly etc.
- Aircraft Landing Gear market covers Nose Landing Gears and Main Landing Gears which contain brake systems, hydraulic systems etc.
- The initial design and sizing of the system is a challenge in the development of landing gear.
- The main landing gears is equipped with brakes for stopping the aircraft on the ground.
- Encompasses numerous engineering disciplines.
- Aircraft Landing Gear Systems manufacturers
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Brake System manufacturers
- Actuators manufacturers
- Hydraulic System manufacturers
- Aviation Regulation bodies
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis & Forecast
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Company Profiles
- Aviation Advantage Technologies
- Circor Aerospace
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6z9ml/landing_gear_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets