|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2014 07:06 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bskc7c/global_it) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the Worldwide IT Services and BPO in Government Sector- Forecasted to 2016" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global IT Services and BPO in the Government sector to grow at a CAGR of 4.97 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the significant cost reduction. The Global IT Services and BPO in the Government sector has also been witnessing the emergence of social media. However, the issues pertaining to data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global IT Services and BPO market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Report
3. Market Research Methodology
4. List of Abbreviations
6. Market Landscape
7. Market Segmentation
8. Geographical Segmentation
9. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Computer Science
- Tata Consultancy Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bskc7c/global_it