|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2014 02:47 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Brook Hollow Financial / Brook Hollow Capital is excited to announce the addition of Tate Johnson to its Management Team. As Vice President of Client Development, Tate will be leading Commercial efforts for the company, working closely with founder B.J. Etscheid and the rest of the Brook Hollow Financial / Brook Hollow Capital team to bring its unique financial solutions to the contingent fee attorney market.
Tate comes to Brook Hollow Financial / Brook Hollow Capital from Garretson Resolution Group, where he spent 5 years as a Director in both commercial and operational roles providing plaintiff attorneys with healthcare lien resolution and settlement administration solutions. Tate also traveled around the country speaking at CLE conferences on various topics, including healthcare liens, settlement administration, and related topics.
Tate is a graduate of The Ohio State University, where he earned a Finance degree and was a member of the Buckeyes football team. After working for several years in both accounting and consulting roles, Tate attended Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island where he earned his law degree. Upon graduation from law school, Tate joined Garretson Resolution Group.
As Brook Hollow Financial / Brook Hollow Capital continues to grow in order to meet the demand for its unique and creative solutions for maximizing attorney fees, investments in depth and experience will position Brook Hollow for the future. Tate's addition is further evidence of Brook Hollow's commitment to transforming how continent fee attorneys finance their practices and manage cash flow.
Brook Hollow Capital and Brook Hollow Financial are pleased to announce the addition of Tate Johnson to their team
Make sure you have access to all immediate and important information by following Brook Hollow's social media feeds:
You can join the Brook Hollow Financial and Brook Hollow Capital blog at:
Brook Hollow Financial and Brook Hollow Capital are uniquely qualified to leverage the power of existing tax deferral strategies for its clients. We provide traditional investment options operating within the framework of a deferral strategy custom to your goals and needs.
- Defer your attorney fee and pay taxes upon future income distribution, with a payment stream defined by you.
- Customize your Investment Portfolio based on your risk tolerance.
- Utilize pre-tax dollars to invest up to 100% of your fee and increase your returns by as much as 80%.
- Choose among traditional investment options offered by our partners Credit Suisse, RBC Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs, ATG Trust.
- Increase the amount of capital working for you - qualify for Brook Hollow Capital's exclusive lending program to gain access to a portion of your deferred fee, while the balance remains invested.
For further information, please contact Tate Johnson by phone 513.518.5760, by email [email protected] or visit:
SOURCE Brook Hollow Financial