|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2014 12:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 01/22/14 -- To promote the benefits of the crowdfunding industry for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses and equity investors, the NYC Crowdfunding Meetup Group will be hosting a free Crowdfunding Networking Event on January 28, 2014 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at EVR located at 54 West 39th Street in Midtown West Manhattan.
Alex Feldman, the NYC Crowdfunding Networking Meetup Organizer, has put together this networking event to allow interaction between crowdfunding advocates and seven subject matter experts who will provide short introductions to their areas of expertise.
The event will provide subject matter experts on equity crowdfunding, social good crowdfunding, crowdfunding for publishing projects and crowdfunding consultants.
In addition, the Reality Crowd TV crew and Host Manolis Sfinarolakis will be filming three-minute pitches from crowdfunding advocates that would like to share their personal interests in the crowdfunding industry as well as their predictions of where the crowdfunding industry is headed in 2014.
- Alex Feldman, Chief Executive Officer, CrowdsUnite, a leading resource for crowdfunding
- Daryl Montgomery, Organizer, NY Investing Meetup, currently writing 5th book on crowdfunding
- Amanda Barbara, Vice President, Pubslush, a leading publishing industry crowdfunding platform
- Aaron Kellner, Investment Executive, SeedInvest, a leading equity-based crowdfunding platform
- Minda Aguhob, Founder, Love Performs, a leading social good crowdfunding platform
- Anton Root, Editor, Crowdsourcing.org, a leading online crowdfunding magazine
- Manolis Sfinarolakis, Host, Reality Crowd TV, a leading crowdfunding TV program
The event is being sponsored by Minda Aguhob, Love Performs' CEO/Founder. Love Performs' mission is to raise the level of love in action in the world by empowering passionate people with a purpose via crowdfunding campaigns. Minda has personally risen over $30,000 for Leukemia and Lymphoma research through crowdfunding campaigns.
Seating is limited. To RSVP for the free crowdfunding event, please visit: http://www.meetup.com/NYC-CrowdFunding-Networking/events/157334982/.
To RSVP for a free three-minute crowdfunding pitch to Reality Crowd TV program,
please visit: http://www.meetup.com/realitycrowdtv/events/159958102/.
Or send an email to [email protected] to be placed on press list for interviews.