|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2014 02:02 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - January 22, 2014) - Moovweb announced today 16 of the most respected and leading nonprofit organizations are powering their mobile sites with Moovweb's cloud-based platform. Moovweb's next generation approach to mobility offers nonprofits a unique opportunity to unify their desktop, mobile and apps strategies by leveraging their existing web assets to accelerate time to market, drive better results, increase business agility and reduce operational costs. Using Moovweb's platform, nonprofits have bolstered fundraising effectiveness, broadened participation in events, and greatly increased the reach of existing digital marketing campaigns.
"Mobile is no longer an option for nonprofits, it is a critical business imperative to educate, activate, and engage supporters of all sizes," said Mitch Bishop, Moovweb's chief marketing officer. "Capitalizing on each and every moment an individual is inspired to act, nonprofits embrace the value of mobile investments; expanding community outreach, boosting donations, increasing visibility, and driving engagement and loyalty."
"Moovweb's unwavering high standards and rapid delivery time impressed the whole GreaterGood team and exceeded our most optimistic expectations," shared Greg Hesterberg, President of CharityUSA/GreaterGood. "Moovweb's robust mobile platform empowered us to deliver multiple mobile sites ahead of schedule, helping to make this past holiday season the best we've ever had. They truly made a difference."
The new year represents an opportunity for Moovweb to recognize these organizations and their tireless work to improve lives around the world.
- American Cancer Society is saving lives by helping people stay well, get well, find cures, and fight back against the scourge of cancer. The Cancer.org mobile site puts thousands of pages of cancer information, patient support services, Society events, and opportunities to donate and volunteer in the hands of people that need it most: cancer patients and their families. Powered by mobile, both credit card and Paypal donations has been enabled.
- The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® is the largest network of breast cancer awareness events in the nation, uniting nearly 300 communities to finish the fight. Every breast cancer walk and event is an incredible and inspiring opportunity to honor those who have battled breast cancer, raise awareness about what we can do to reduce our breast cancer risk, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease with research, information and services, and access to mammograms for women who need them. Users can now register and donate via mobile. Post launch, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer has seen strong increases in both the number of mobile registrations and donations.
- The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life® is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, Remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries take part in this global phenomenon and raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer. A volunteer driven event, it was vital that every volunteer touch point be as user-friendly and accessible as is possible. Select features include the ability to register for an event, full featured participant dashboards, tracking of team progress, the ability to add event announcements, management of team activities, and accept team and personal donations.
- GreaterGood brings together communities that care, giving supporters the power to make a difference in the world with simple, everyday actions. Mobilized on Moovweb's platform, The Breast Cancer Site was founded to help fund free mammograms for women in need -- women for whom early detection would not otherwise be possible. Additional GreaterGood mobile sites include The Hunger Site, The Veterans Site, The Autism Site, The Diabetes Site, The Animal Rescue Site, The Literacy Site, and The Rainforest Site.
- National 4-H Council is the nation's largest youth development organization. More than 6 million 4-H youth in urban neighborhoods, suburban schoolyards and rural farming communities stand out among their peers: building revolutionary opportunities and implementing community-wide change at an early age. Mobilized on Moovweb's platform, 4-H Mall is the primary source for 4-H apparel, supplies, curriculum, printed resources, and other similar items bearing the 4-H name or emblem
- The Humane Society of the United States has fought for over 50 years to protect animals through advocacy, education, and hands-on programs. As the nation's largest animal protection organization it was really important for them to increase user engagement on mobile. Users can take strong action with ease, using refreshed donation forms and simultaneously be captivated by the rich video landing pages.
- The March of Dimes is one of the world's most recognized non-profit brands, dedicated to working together for stronger, healthier babies. The March for Babies mobile site uses the Moovweb platform to help supporters sign up for events, make donations, manage donation teams, and much more.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services. Moovweb powers the Team in Training mobile site for The Society where people connect with their local chapter and craft a personalized training program from nationally recognized coaches.
To learn more about Moovweb, visit our site here: http://www.moovweb.com/platform/.
Moovweb is a next generation mobile platform for Responsive Delivery, transforming desktop sites in real time for phones, tablets, kiosks, and future endpoints. By leveraging existing web investments, Moovweb unifies web and mobile strategies, dramatically cutting cost and creating business agility. Enterprise developers, design agencies, and systems integrators can use Moovweb to deliver mobile sites and apps faster and improve their mobile experiences more quickly. The Moovweb platform is one of the world's busiest, with more than 15 billion mobile pages transformed this year alone for many of the world's largest mobile sites and apps, including Accenture, Cox Communications, Macy's, 1-800-FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Chico's, Sharpie and dozens of others. Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and London.
Moovweb® is a registered trademark of Moov Corporation. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.