|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2014 05:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bfg32/european_rack_and) has announced the addition of the "European Rack and Rack Options Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The European rack and rack options market is growing with still high opportunities for growth during the next 5 years. The rack options segment, which includes cooling and airflow management, power management and power distribution units (PDU) cable management, monitoring, and security and access, is expected to grow at a high rate compared to the growth rate of the racks segment. The Rest of Europe region presents high growth opportunities for the rack and rack options market, especially the Nordic countries. The growth of data centres in this region is the key driver for this growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- How is the revenue system structured? What segments are experiencing growth and what segments are declining?
- What companies are the major participants in this market and what are their market shares?
- How is the competitive scenario like?
- Which applications offer the most growth potential?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Rack and Rack Options Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The United Kingdom
Rest of Europe
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bfg32/european_rack_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets