|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2014 06:49 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql9cdp/global_network) has announced the addition of the "Global Network Monitoring Switches Market" report to their offering.
This research service provides the key findings of the global network monitoring switches market. The global network monitoring switches market covered in this study consists of basic/matrix switches and intelligent switches.
In addition, the study also segments the study into fixed and modular/chassis types. This study features revenue forecasts from 2013 to 2020 and provides pricing, end-user, and geographic forecasts. The study also provides a list of market drivers and restraints and their impact on the market.
A competitive analysis is a part of this study to highlight the key participants in this market along with detailed market share analysis.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- Who are the major participants in this market and what is their market share?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development required?
- Which of the end-users groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the wireless test market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Network Monitoring Switches Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql9cdp/global_network
SOURCE Research and Markets