|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2014 11:47 AM EST||
SÃO PAULO, January 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Over 600 issuers, investors, borrowers and bankers will gather at the 3rd annual conference "Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Brazil", which will be held on 2nd - 3rd April at the Tivoli Hotel in Sao Paulo. This is the one time a year that all the senior level decision makers within Brazil's debt markets come together to discuss developments in the credit and derivatives markets.
Supported by Strategic Partners National Treasury and Secretariat for Economic Monitoring, Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Brazil promotes networking with the key industry players and also provides a space for you to get updates on regulation, growth projections and the financing requirements of Brazil. Understand the challenges that major issuers and borrowers in Brazil are facing, including the following companies: Magnesita, JBS, General Shopping, Utility and Contax Group. Have your say regarding Brazil's future.
Key speakers already confirmed:
- Paulo Fontoura Valle, Ministry of Finance, Brazil
- Pablo Fonseca, Ministry of Finance, Brazil
- Ian Ramalho Guerriero, Secretariat for Economic Monitoring, Brazil
- Mario Engler, Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Eduardo Gotilla, Magnesita
- Jerry O'Callaghan, JBS
- Alessandro Poli Veronezi, General Shopping
- Denise Francisco, Petrocoque
- Marco Schroeder, Grupo Contax
- Andrea Almeida, Vale
- Edgardo Sternberg, Loomis Sayles & Company
- Jack Deino, Invesco
- Brian Cogliandro, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
- Marcos Camargo, Société Générale
- Ernesto Meyer, BNP Paribas
Key topics being discussed include:
- What are the government's plans to put Brazil on a higher growth path?
- An update on how the Central Bank envisages growth of Brazil's capital markets and monetary policies
- Why the syndicated loan market will make a big comeback in 2014 - evaluating the key drivers
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different debt structures for infrastructure projects
- Attracting crucial private sector investment into infrastructure projects: Are Brazilian infrastructure investments bankable?
- Successful risk management strategies and how to hedge effectively - what can Brazil's corporates learn from each other?
Join Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Brazil and gain access to Brazil's decision makers during the networking session and play your part in shaping Brazil's future.
Organised by: GFC - Global Financial Conferences
Dates: 2nd and 3rd April 2014
Local: Tivoli, São Paulo
Contact: Marcia Ardila
Website Site: http://www.bondsloansbrazil.com