|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2014 12:48 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce today launched its redesigned website, www.SFChamber.com, to better serve San Francisco's unique and innovative business community.
"Businesses need an easy way to connect, engage and collaborate with each other and with their city," said Bob Linscheid, President & CEO, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce. "The Chamber is extremely proud to introduce our new website, which will help local businesses do just that."
Developed in partnership with leading San Francisco marketing agency, Gumas, the Chamber's new website delivers enhanced connectivity and visibility for local businesses. The new website includes the following enhancements:
- Improved Navigation & Browsing: Built using responsive technology, the Chamber's new website features intuitive navigation and an optimal viewing experience on all mobile and computing devices.
- Enhanced Information & Resources: An enhanced hub of information and resources for businesses and visitors to learn more about the Chamber and its members, access resources and find out what's happening in San Francisco.
- Partner Portal: An enhanced Partner Portal for members to access exclusive benefits and services and manage their business' partnership with the Chamber.
- Enhanced Directory Listings: A new tool for partners to enhance their business' online directory listing with photos, video and information in the Chamber's online business directory.
- Event Calendar: An enhanced online events calendar for everyone to learn about the top business-related events in San Francisco and the Bay Area, as well as a new tool for partners to post and promote their events to the Chamber Calendar.
- Special Offers: A new platform delivering special offers and discounts for partners and the public on a wide variety of essential business services and exciting consumer products and experiences.
- Advocacy Center: A new online advocacy center providing voters with information on local, state and federal legislation; a portal to contact elected officials; and resources to take action on issues important to business and the economy.
"SFChamber.com is more than just a website – it's where San Francisco businesses stay connected and interact," said John Gumas, President of Gumas. "The new Chamber site integrates a simple design with the latest technology to make it even easier for businesses to get to know each other and our city."
The Chamber's new website builds off the organization's recent re-branding initiative and was supported by members companies including: Gumas, Weblink International, San Francisco Travel Association, MacKenzie Communications, Becker Advisors and other organizations.
SOURCE San Francisco Chamber of Commerce