|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2014 05:30 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29b7l3/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Uninterruptible Power Supplies Market 2013 - Need for Greater Power Reliability Driving Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
An assessment is provided on 8 power ranges: below 1kVA, 1 to 5 kVA, 5.1 to 10 kVA, 10.1 to 20 kVA, 20.1 to 50 kVA, 50.1 to 100 kVA, 100.1 to 200 kVA and above 200kVA. This research also identifies revenues by end-user verticals: data center, industrial, healthcare, public/infrastructure and commercial. In addition, this research provides splits based on static and rotary UPSs and single phase and 3-phase UPSs. Top level unit shipments are also provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the current competitive structure?
- How will the economy impact end-user mindset on the market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What is the latest merger and acquisition trend?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
This service provides an update to continuing research done on the uninterruptible power supplies market. It identifies global market revenues divided into 4 major regions:
- North America
- Rest of World.
- The global uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) market in 2012 is estimated to be $ million, showing stable year-over-year growth.
- The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is expected to be %, which is a function of the economic growth experienced in Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC), Latin America, and Southeast Asia.
- Competitors are focusing on higher power range offerings, especially in the data center market. This focus has resulted in increased year-on-year growth since 2010 forcompanies such as Mitsubishi and Riello UPS Ltd.
- Niche markets such as telecommunications have experienced an opposite trend. For example, the telecom vertical is experiencing a shift to the lower power ranges.
- This research features global trends and a region-wide perspective. Links to regional research are provided where in-depth information is available by country. Links to the Chinese UPS market; European UPS market; and Southeast Asian UPS market, which mis-titled Asia-Pacific UPS market, are provided in the appendix.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Uninterruptible Power Supplies Market
4. The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Below 1kVA Segment Breakdown
6. 1 to 5kVA Segment Breakdown
7. 5.1 to 10kVA Segment Breakdown
8. 10.1 to 20kVA Segment Breakdown
9. 20.1 to 50kVA Segment Breakdown
10. 50.1 to 100kVA Segment Breakdown
11. 100.1 to 200kVA Segment Breakdown
12. Above 200kVA Segment Breakdown
13. North America Breakdown
14. Europe Breakdown
15. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
16. Rest of World Breakdown
17. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29b7l3/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an In...
Oct. 25, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,696
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud...
Oct. 25, 2014 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,813
In her General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anne Plese, Senior Consultant, Cloud Product Marketing, at Verizon Enterprise, will focus on finding the right mix of renting vs. buying Oracle capacity to scale to meet business demands, and offer validated Oracle database TCO models for Oracle development and testing environments. Anne Plese is a marketing and technology enthusiast/realist with over 19...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,666
StackIQ offers a comprehensive software suite that automates the deployment, provisioning, and management of Big Infrastructure. With StackIQ’s software, you can spin up fully configured big data clusters, quickly and consistently — from bare-metal up to the applications layer — and manage them efficiently. Our software’s modular architecture allows customers to integrate nearly any application wi...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,754
As Platform as a Service (PaaS) matures as a category, developers should have the ability to use the programming language of their choice to build applications and have access to a wide array of services. Bluemix is IBM's open cloud development platform that enables users to easily build cloud-based, creative mobile and web applications without having to spend large amounts of time and resources o...
Oct. 25, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,730
The Internet of Things will greatly expand the opportunities for data collection and new business models driven off of that data. In her session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz, CMO of MetraTech, will discuss how for this to be effective you not only need to have infrastructure and operational models capable of utilizing this new phenomenon, but increasingly service providers will nee...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,380
When you set off to build an app that will change the world, designing your system architecture to be reliable and scalable is important but the stark reality is that, for your MVP, you probably had a “need for speed” (of development). You didn’t know what all the axes were to scale your application, where your stress points would be, and what weird and wonderful ways your customers would use it d...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,187
Compute virtualization has been transformational, yet security policy implementation and enforcement has lagged behind in agility and automation. There are a number of key considerations when implementing policy in private and hybrid clouds. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Holland Barry, VP of Technology at Catbird, will discuss the impact of this new paradigm and what organizations can do to...
Oct. 24, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,512
Samsung VP Jacopo Lenzi, who headed the company's recent SmartThings acquisition under the auspices of Samsung's Open Innovaction Center (OIC), answered a few questions we had about the deal. This interview was in conjunction with our interview with SmartThings CEO Alex Hawkinson. IoT Journal: SmartThings was developed in an open, standards-agnostic platform, and will now be part of Samsung's Ope...
Oct. 23, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,676
SYS-CON Events announced today that Red Hat, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, will exhibit at Internet of @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, ...
Oct. 23, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,711