|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2014 06:27 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wl2lhx/insights_into_big) has announced the addition of the "Insights into Big Data and Analytics in Brazil" report to their offering.
Big Data has yet to take hold in Brazil, but some verticals (e.g., finance, telecoms, retail) are exploring projects with IT companies who provide solutions for fraud analytics, real-time analytics with in-memory computing, and online and digital analytics, to name a few. These solutions offer clear return on investment such as reduction of churn rate, customer retention, and predictive analytics. This study offers insights on the future of Big Data and analytics in Brazil by discussing market drivers, restraints, trends, and forecasts. Three major predictions are also offered. The study base year is 2013 and the study period runs from 2013 to 2018.
Examples of Key Findings
- High growth rates will continue by 2018, growing in the healthy double digit range.
- Banks and telecoms are the most demanding verticals in this market.
- Retail and government are high demand verticals that companies will be betting on in the coming years.
- Customer churn and fraud analysis drive the demand for Big Data projects.
- Fault of knowledge is the biggest market restraint. Unclear ROI is also a major concern.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions
3. Market Overview
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
5. Forecasts and Trends
6. The Last Word
7. The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wl2lhx/insights_into_big
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.