|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2014 04:05 PM EST||
Taking dealer management to new levels of usability and functionality, Dealertrack Technologies (Nasdaq: TRAK) today unveiled Dealertrack DMS 2.0, a revolutionary new dealer management system.
Dealertrack DMS 2.0 is poised to redefine how cloud-based management solutions are used by automotive dealers. With this new interface, Dealertrack delivers a number of new usability and functional benefits to its DMS customers, including:
- New Graphical Interface – The completely re-engineered graphical interface helps enhance workflows while minimizing complexity, scrolling and clicks.
- Mobile and Browser Agnostic Platform1 – Using HTML 5 technology, Dealertrack DMS 2.0 offers a completely mobile and browser agnostic platform that can be accessed via a variety of computers or industry leading tablets with an Internet connection.
- Efficient and Customized Navigation – DMS 2.0 can help significantly improve usability and workflow by giving users the ability to customize the screen display and navigation with the new My Favorite feature.
- Streamlined Financial Analytics – Users will be able to sort, filter and move data for advanced financial analysis like never before.
- Mobile App Platform - The modular functionality of the platform allows Dealertrack or third-party providers to quickly develop customized mobile apps with speed and agility.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing - Incorporating seamless credit card processing into its design, the enhanced workflow allows users to increase efficiency, eliminate profit leaks and enhance customer satisfaction through full integration with their General Ledger.
- Enhanced Business Office – With advanced technology, DMS 2.0 can easily navigate deal and customer details, trades, PDI and disclosures, among other information.
- Laser F&I Forms with Electronic Signing – Users will be able to not only print forms on a laser device but capture and store signatures electronically with DMS 2.0 from Dealertrack.
- Forms Portal – Through an online library portal within DMS 2.0, dealers will be able to research, select and purchase forms. Using the portal, forms are verified by one of our Internal Assurance specialists to ensure accuracy and contracts are verified by the Lender.
- Free Upgrade – All existing Dealertrack DMS customers will be upgraded to the new DMS 2.0 for no additional charge. Mobile access can be added for a nominal fee.
“The new Dealertrack DMS 2.0 is the realization of our commitment to innovation, mobility and ease-of-use across our entire product line, and will set the standard for how dealer management systems will be used in the future,” said Sharon Kitzman, vice president and general manager, DMS, Dealertrack. “Working closely with our dealer partners, we designed and developed an integrated DMS platform that is truly innovative and will help dealers drive transformation and efficiency across their retail operations.”
Dealertrack will be showcasing its comprehensive set of automotive retail solutions for dealers, lenders and OEMs, including Dealertrack DMS 2.0, throughout NADA at Booth #2811 in New Orleans.
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,400 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of the Dealertrack, Dealertrack DMS 2.0 and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Factors that might cause such a difference include the performance and acceptance of the Dealertrack, their solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2012 and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
1 Supported browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox and Safari, and supported tablets are Apple iPads with iOS7 or greater, MS Surface and Nexus 7/10.