|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 11:54 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Today, leading weight loss blog Michelle-Carrillo.com released a brand new research report. The report exposes the supposed weight loss properties of Green Coffee Bean, the results of clinical studies, and the differences between the people who are losing weight and those that are not.
Green Coffee Bean extract was thrust into the public eye after being featured on the Dr Oz show as another potential weight loss aid. The weight loss properties are inherently due to the high concentration of chlorogenic acid. It's a powerful antioxidant that is present in the beans prior to their being roasted. Chlorogenic acid has been touted as an element that may be able to slow down the release of glucose into the blood stream, being burned off before it hits our fat reserves. This allows us to effectively burn our existing fat without creating new fat in our bodies.
Weight Loss Expert, Michelle Carrillo, has researched and written a comprehensive review of Green Coffee Bean extract, evaluating the current research to date, rounding up the most frequent web reviews and findings, and even suggesting what to look for when buying Green Coffee Bean Extract.
Her research has led to the discovery of the ideal Green Coffee Bean extract; what it contains and its potency.
"As with any diet supplement featured on national television, Green Coffee Bean extract – like African Mango or Garcinia Cambogia – has suffered from the 'Dr Oz effect'," said Carrillo. "With thousands of us looking to lose weight, there is always a huge rush to go and buy these 'miracle' products. However, there are hundreds of companies that wait for something to be broadcast on a show like Dr Oz and instantly set up a site selling the promoted products, often inferior or just outright fake supplements."
This is the reason that the weight loss community is so divided on the topic of Green Coffee Bean extract. She uncovered 5 key factors to look for when buying a Green Coffee Bean Extract supplement.
- Strength; the supplements need to contain a minimum of 50% chlorogenic acid as this is the chemical compound that slows down absorption of sugar into the blood stream as well as providing the liver a boost to burn fat
- Contraindications; the supplements may have an adverse effect on certain medical issues such as anxiety, mental disease and high blood pressure, as the small amounts of caffeine can exacerbate these
- Dosage; it is imperative that the coffee bean extract contains at least 400mg; the clinical trials use amounts from 350g upwards and the minimum recommended dosage according to the clinical trials and Dr Oz is 400mg
- Purity; Michelle notes that it is essential to look at the ingredient list when buying Green Coffee Bean extract, and avoid any that contain fillers, binders and other artificial ingredients.
- Trust; Michelle recommends using reputable brands or stores and always checking reviewer comments. Any company that hasn't been in business for very long or suddenly appeared after the Dr Oz show should be avoided.
In Michelle's detailed review of Green Coffee Bean extract, she also summarizes and translates the key clinical research available to date, detailing the trial size and conditions and research in order to share findings such as:
- How in two separate studies, subjects lost at least twice the amount of weight as the control group when supplementing their diet with Green Coffee Bean extract, and
- How the chlorogenic acid in Green Coffee Bean extract improves the body's fat burning and metabolic rate in two distinct ways
- How Green Coffee Bean extract can help reduce post-meal blood sugar spikes by over 30%
Michelle also reviewed forums, social media and even online store comments to form a comprehensive picture of how the general public is responding to Green Coffee Bean extract; the overall consensus, side effects and interactions, weight loss stories and the best rated supplements.
"I wanted to form a holistic picture of the benefits of Green Coffee Bean extract, particularly when used for weight loss goals, as well as providing a simple checklist for those wishing to buy Green Coffee Bean, to get the most from their purchase," continued Michelle. "With so many versions available, it is a veritable minefield for the average consumer faced with hundreds of choices, some with misleading names or underhand selling tactics, such as auto-shipment after a 'free' trial. In my detailed green coffee bean review, I have made it as easy as possible for anyone looking to buy the supplement, to get the maximum weight loss and health benefits without falling foul of the scams or inferior products available."
Research is critical to the success of a consumer's usage of green coffee bean, advises Michelle. "There are a lot of weight loss supplements that have recently come to market," she concludes. "If you don't want to opt for my number one rated green coffee bean extract, I must advise that you spend a little time researching your chosen product. Check that it fulfills my criteria of what to look for when buying green coffee bean extract, and also look on store review forums and places like Amazon, to see what people are saying about the particular brand."
Media Contact: Michelle Carrillo, Michelle Carrillo's Weight Loss Experience, 619-537-9448, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Michelle Carrillo's Weight Loss Experience