|By Marketwired .||
|January 27, 2014 01:05 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/27/14 -- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (NASDAQ: AMCC)
Open Compute Summit; San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, Calif.; Booth No. A3
Jan. 28 - 29, 2014
Keynote title: Open CloudScale Server Platforms: From Promise to Reality
- Main Stage; Jan. 28, 10:55 a.m. PST
- AppliedMicro Booth No. A3; Jan. 28 - 29, running every 30 minutes, Noon to 2p.m. PST
- Private demonstrations will be available -- contact AppliedMicro
- Please visit HP at Booth No. B10 for a demo of HP's X-Gene-based Moonshot System
- AppliedMicro at Open Compute Summit page
- X-Gene resource page
- X-Weave resource page
- Connect with AppliedMicro via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the Blog
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. www.apm.com.
© Copyright 2013. Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, AppliedMicro, X-Gene, Server on a Chip, and Cloud Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.