|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 03:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjr5km/a_profile_of_the) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report Profiling the Western European Paint Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The author is pleased to present its updated Profile of the West European Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The geographical scope is as follows:
- United Kingdom
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
- Executive summary for Western Europe
- Market summary by country for 2012 & forecasts to 2017
- Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
- Country background and supply summary
- Local industry and main manufacturers
- Paint imports and exports
- Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments:
- Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- Split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type:
- UV curable
- Split of market data in each end-use segment by chemistry type:
- Key market trends
- Economic statistics
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry
executives in the region.
Other regional reports available include Eastern Europe, Central Europe and Central Asia.
* Please note to purchase Individual European Country Reports or End-Use Segment Reports for Western Europe please Contact Us *
- United Kingdom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjr5km/a_profile_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets