|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72q99g/dollar_stores) has announced the addition of the "Dollar Stores Majors - White Space Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investor, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to scientifically estimate the total store count opportunity for Dollar Store Majors such as Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Fred's Super Dollar and Family Dollar stores by estimating the number of additional stores it can open before its store base quality deteriorates below a specified threshold. Signal has performed an in-depth White Space analysis of the Dollar Store Majors with findings that highlight the following:
- The three different methodologies to determine the appropriate demographic threshold to estimate how many stores can be supported in the US
- Breakdown of Dollar Store Majors' competition from its noted competitors as well as competition channels from other industries
- Dimensioning of Dollar Store Majors' capital constraints and the possible impact on the future pace of openings
- Core assumptions and key model inputs to measure saturation at the current pace of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- Our saturation estimates, which factor in timing of new store productivity erosion, suggest saturation guidance and observed recent openings point to increasing new store productivity risk.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Investor Clients: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on the total addressable market opportunity and resulting revenue implications for Dollar Store Majors and other retailers in the Dollar Store industry
- Investor Clients: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on the estimated total store opening opportunity
- Retailer Clients: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy of Dollar Store Majors' expansion potential
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Dollar Tree
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72q99g/dollar_stores
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets