|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn859t/home_centers) has announced the addition of the "Home Centers - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investor, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess which Home Centers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of the Home Center sector with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- Home Depot's footprint leads the group in terms of competition-adjusted market size (population) and affluence (per capita income), with higher-than-average income pointing to better opportunity for higher-ticket discretionary home improvement project activity.
- Home Depot's lagging average home ownership rate is less worrying than Lowe's, given Home Depot's lower-than-average vacancy rate.
- The competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Home Centers sector
- The competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the 14 Retail industry channels and 19 Wholesale industry channels with consideration for inclusion based on product overlap, store productivity, store size, market share, and customer focus relative to the Home Centers
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of pure-play Home Centers' new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of pure-play Home Centers' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Home Centers
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Home Centers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
- Home Depot
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn859t/home_centers
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com