|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9njh7/the_tile_shop) has announced the addition of the "The Tile Shop (TSS) - White Space Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to scientifically estimate the total store count opportunity for The Tile Shop stores by estimating the number of additional stores it can open before its store base quality deteriorates below a specified threshold. Signal has performed an in-depth White Space analysis of the The Tile Shop with findings that highlight the following:
- The three different methodologies to determine the appropriate demographic threshold to estimate how many stores can be supported in the US
- Breakdown of The Tile Shop's competition from its noted competitors as well as competition channels from other industries
- Dimensioning of The Tile Shop's capital constraints and the possible impact on the future pace of openings
- Core assumptions and key model inputs to measure saturation at the current pace of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- The Tile Shop's near-term saturation estimates appear very achievable across all threshold methods.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Investor Clients: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on the total addressable market opportunity and resulting revenue implications for The Tile Shop and other Floor Covering Specialty Retailers
- Investor Clients: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on the estimated total store opening opportunity
- Retailer Clients: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy of The Tile Shop's expansion potential
- The Tile Shop
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9njh7/the_tile_shop
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]