|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:03 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3s257g/dsw_inc_dsw) has announced the addition of the "DSW, Inc. (DSW) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which Footwear retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of DSW, Inc. with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- While demand has been softening, the competitive environment has set a positive backdrop for share gains by DSW.
- Versus the averages of major channels that are sellers of shoes, DSW is well above average in terms of market size, affluence, and raw spending power.
- This competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Shoe Store sector
- This competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that DSW caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other shoe retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of DSW's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of DSW's existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for DSW
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for DSW and other Footwear retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3s257g/dsw_inc_dsw
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com