|By Business Wire||
|January 28, 2014 01:14 PM EST||
Siteworx, LLC, a leading digital experience agency, released its latest research report, “2014 State of Mobile Features and Functionality.” For the second consecutive year, Siteworx conducted a series of consumer surveys at the end of the holiday shopping season to understand the quality of the mobile and tablet buying experiences provided by retailers.
Download the complete report to discover:
- In-depth analytics on consumers’ increasing expectations for mobile commerce, from quick access to ratings and reviews to exclusive discounts and loyalty benefits
- Why mobile point of sale (PoS) transactions are a missed opportunity for digital marketers and retailers
- How indoor positioning presents new opportunities for customer engagement
Highlights from the 2014 State of Mobile Features and Functionality report include:
- A 39% increase in the number of shoppers relying on mobile apps
- 62% of holiday shoppers purchased gifts using their desktop/laptop computers
- 18.8% of holiday shoppers were provided the opportunity to complete a transaction from a mobile or tablet point of sale (PoS) device
“Over the past year, we have seen retailers make tremendous strides with the mobile and tablet experiences they are providing their customers,” says Siteworx VP of Design, Giovanni Calabro. “The next wave of growth will be dependent on the willingness of retailers to constantly evolve these experiences in response to rapidly changing consumer expectations.”
Download your copy of the complimentary research report: http://www.siteworx.com/news/whitepapers/2014-State-of-Mobile-Features-and-Functionality
Access the 2013 State of Mobile Features and Functionality report: http://www.siteworx.com/news/whitepapers/state-of-mobile-features-and-functionality
Siteworx is an award-winning digital experience agency with deep roots in experience design, web content management (WCM), eCommerce, digital asset management (DAM), and systems integration. For more than a decade, our uncommon blend of technology and design know-how has helped digital leaders such as Time Warner Cable, Citrix Online and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group discover, create and deploy best-in-class multi-channel experiences and connect with their customers and prospects in more engaging, more profitable ways.
Sign up for our e-newsletter, Digital Focus, and stay up to date on trends in all things digital.