|By PR Newswire||
|January 28, 2014 02:15 PM EST||
In the news release, Plex Manufacturing Cloud Completes Record Year; Extends Leadership in Cloud ERP, issued 28-Jan-2014 by Plex over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that extensive changes have been made throughout the release, with the addition of some new information. The complete, corrected release follows:
Plex Completes Record Year; Extends Leadership in Cloud ERP
Nearly 400 Companies have Selected Plex to run their Manufacturing Operations
TROY, Mich., Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Plex, the leader in cloud-based ERP for manufacturers, completed another record year in 2013, growing to nearly 400 customers representing more than 1100 manufacturing production lines. The company also expanded into new industries and continued to build out a world-class management team with key leadership additions.
2013 Plex Highlights
- Plex added 59 new customers in 2013, increasing its customer count to nearly 400. Major new customers include Aerospace Technologies Group, Green Flash Brewing Co., JD Norman Industries' and Sanders & Morley Candy Makers.
- Plex also expanded its footprint at more than 50 existing customers, adding new solution capabilities and powering new factories.
- Plex now manages more than 1100 customer production operations worldwide.
- The company expanded into new industries, including Aerospace and Defense as well as Food and Beverage processing.
- The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is now deployed in more than 20 countries with support for 8 languages.
- Plex once again achieved better than 90 percent customer satisfaction, an unprecedented level for ERP software companies.
- Plex expanded its leadership team, naming Jason Blessing as CEO, Heidi Melin as Chief Marketing Officer and Karl Ederle as vice president, Product Management.
- The company expanded its North America operations with new facilities in Michigan and California, and now has more than 365 employees.
Comments on 2013
"The Plex team exceeded our stretch goals across all areas of the business," said Jason Blessing, Plex CEO. "In 2013 we invested heavily in our product, moved into two new industry verticals, dramatically expanded our sales and marketing capabilities and successfully deployed Plex to run operations for some of the biggest companies in the manufacturing sector. Manufacturing is the last large-enterprise software market to move to the cloud, and with our product, experience and this exceptional team, Plex is uniquely positioned to lead the industry."
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to nearly 400 companies across industries including aerospace and defense, food and beverage and motor vehicles. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation, and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystem, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.